10 kW Diesel Generator | Perkins
If you are looking to switch away from traditional gas or portable generators, this diesel-powered 10,000-watt generator is a popular choice. It provides enough power for essential items in the home and reserve power for those little extras.
If you need to use it as an emergency standby generator or have it run for 500 hours at a time it's okay. It's designed to work hard and keep working for thousands of hours. That's long after traditional generators would normally overheat and fail.
- Perkins compact diesel engine
- Brushless maintenance free alternator
- Advanced generator instrumentation and control
- Internal fuel tank
- Weather resistant, sound attenuated protective enclosure
- Wide removable sides for easy access with lockable latches
- Stainless steel fasteners used throughout
- New quieter exhaust system. Produces less noise than gas powered generators
- Ability to run full or part-time and up to 500 hours between oil changes
- Genset mounted on vibration isolators
- Safe, clean power for all home appliances and electronics
- Installed EZ Oil Drain Valve, no tools required. 1/4 turn to open
|Type||Diesel Standby Generator|
|Power Rating||10,000 Watt Standby
9,000 Watt Prime Power
|Standby Power Output||120 Volt @ 80 Amp
240 Volt @ 40 Amp
|Output||120 Volt | 15 Amp | Duplex | 5-15R
120 / 240 Volt | 30 Amp | Twist Lock | L14-30
Main load terminal connections
|Alternator||Brushless with Automatic Voltage Regulator|
|Engine||Perkins 3 Cylinder Diesel 1.1 litres | 403D-11G|
|Instrumentation||DynaGen TG350 Generator Controller|
|Dimensions L x W x H||57" x 33" x 40"|
|Approvals||CSA SPE-1000 / EPA|
|Maintenance Schedule||Oil Changes - 500 Hours|
This generator uses a small and compact yet powerful four-cylinder diesel engine from Perkins. Perkins engines offer exceptional performance and long life. Perkins engines are radiator cooled, slow turning engines that can run full or part-time. Perkins engines require less oil, air, and fuel filter changes (every 500 hours depending on load factor). The low fuel consumption and ultra-compact engine offer all the customer benefits experienced from larger engine sizes. This engine has a proven record and has been in use worldwide for many years in providing power for homes, businesses and construction equipment.
|Model Number||Perkins 403D-11G|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Cylinder arrangement||Vertical in-line|
|Combustion system||Indirect injection|
|Bore and Stroke||77 x 81 mm|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled|
|Coolant Capacity||5.2 L (1.4 gal US)|
|Oil Capacity||4.9 L (1.3 gal US)|
|Oil and Filter Changes||500 Hours depending on load factor.|
|Alternator||15 Amp DC|
|Starter Battery||540 CCA|
|Weight (dry)||129.2 kg | 284.8 lb|
|Flywheel||J620 SAE 6.5|
|Housing||J620 SAE 5|
|Length||778 mm | 30.6"|
|Width||438 mm | 17.2"|
|Height||730 mm | 28.7"|
|Weight||129.2 kg | 284.8 lb|
|Perkins Engine Warranty||2 Year 3000 Hour - 5 Year Optional|
|Operation and Maintenance Manual|
Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power, even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
|Type||Brushless Automatic Voltage Regulated|
|THD||No load <1.5%|
|Rated Output||240 Volt Single Phase 10,000 Watts|
|Standards||I EC60034,NEMA MG1-32,IS08528,CSA C22.2-100，VDE 0530，GB755|
|Weight||124 kg | 273.4 lb|
This generator uses a DynaGen controller that is designed to withstand severe duty applications. It provides complete generator instrumentation, protection, and control. However, it is not complicated to use. An easy to follow menu system lets you easy reconfigure it using only the front panel buttons if needed. You can also configure a password to protect it from unauthorized changes.
Starting and stopping the generator is as easy as pressing the run or off button. It can be set up to start-up automatically or use any existing two-wire system such as an ATS, remote control or off-grid system. You can learn more about this controller here. The main features are shown below.
- Easy to read multi-function display.
- Manual and automatic starting.
- Programmable auto-start for exercise, low battery voltage, other sensors, switches, remote starters, off-grid power controllers or internet connected devices.
- Displays all engine and generator sensors including fuel level, rpm, frequency, battery voltage, generator voltage, temperature, radiator coolant level alarm and more.
- Includes alarm signal output and engine run signal for third party applications.
- 150 event log shows history of generator operation, warnings or errors.
- Optional power, load balance, warning and alarms.
- Load balance alarms and warnings
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty