COMMERCIAL | OPEN | 24,000 Watt Diesel Generator | 1P | 120/208 Volt
- SKU # AGi20P.3.208
$ 9,880.00 USD
$ 12,350.00 CAN
20 KW | 24 KVA | 3 PHASE 120 / 208 V | DIESEL GENERATOR - Open
Aurora Perkins Engine Powered Diesel Generator
3 Phase Compact Generator
- Long Lasting American Made Perkins Engines.
- Canadian Made Generator Controller and Chassis
- Guaranteed to outlast all traditional generators.
- Safer, Cleaner, Quieter, Fuel Efficient
- Produces Less Noise and Requires Less Maintenance than Propane, Natural Gas or Gasoline Generators.
GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATIONS
|Power||20 kW | 24 kVA Standby Generator
60 Hz., 1800 RPM Liquid Cooled
Three Phase, 0.8 Power Factor
Automatic Voltage Regulated
|Sound Level||73 dB @ 23 Feet|
|Dimensions L x W x H||57" x 33" x 39"|
|Engine||Made in the USA|
|Genset||Made in Canada|
|Approvals||CSA SPE-1000 / EPA|
3 Phase 208 Volt Power Generator
A clean, quiet and compact four cylinder Perkins diesel engine powers this generator. Perkins engines can be used up to three weeks at a time before they require an oil change. The engine is radiator cooled and runs at 1800 RPM making it quieter than traditional gas generators and last over ten times longer.
PACKAGED GENERATOR SET
- Steel fabricated base frame - Powder coated finish
- Conduit Stub Ups Compatible
- Genset anti-vibration mounts for vibration isolation
- Perkins 4 Cylinder 404D-22G 2.2L Diesel Engine
- Maintenance Free Alternator - Automatic Voltage Regulated
- 12 Volt 850CCA Battery with rack and cables
- 65 Amp DC Charging Alternator
- Coolant Level Sensor
- Engine Temperature Sensor and Oil Sending Unit
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Auto, Two Wire and Manual Starting ability.
- Advanced Generator controller by DynaGen
- Main Circuit Breaker
- Internal 45 Litre 12 Gallon Fuel Tank (larger tanks available)
- Automatic Voltage Regulated
- EZ Oil Drain Valve
This generator uses a Powerfuel four cylinder diesel engine from Perkins. While it is small and compact, it offers exceptional performance and long life. Perkins engines are Radiator Liquid Cooled and can operate full or part time. Perkins engines require fewer oil, air and fuel filter changes (every 500 hours depending on load factor). The low fuel consumption and ultra-compact engine offer all the customer benefits experienced from larger engine sizes. The engine has a proven record and has been in use worldwide for many years in providing power for homes, business and construction equipment.
|Model Number||Perkins 404D-22G|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Bore and Stroke||84 x 100 mm (3.3in x 3.9in)|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled|
7.0 litres (1.8 US gals)
10.6 litres (2.8 US gals)
|Oil and Filter Changes||500 Hours depending on load factor.|
|Alternator||65 Amp DC|
|Starter Battery||850 CCA|
|Perkins Engine Warranty||2 Year 3000 Hour - 5 Year Optional|
COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENDING UNIT
Engines normally use an engine coolant temperature switch and oil pressure switch. They only turn on or off when there is a fault and do not let you read actual engine temperature. We feel it is important to know how hot the engine is running and detect an issue before it becomes necessary to shut down the engine. For this reason, we include an additional sensor to monitor the coolant temperature so that if it ever reaches a warning level it will notify you and log the condition. If a critical level is reached the generator controller will shut down the generator. For added protection the generator controller is additionally set to log four set points. High and Low warning levels and failure levels.
COOLANT LEVEL SENSOR
Aurora Generators are equipped with this additional sensor in the radiator to eliminate low coolant level. It is engineered from high quality corrosion-resistant materials to accurately and reliably alert the generator controller to low coolant level and shut down the generator. Engine temperature sending units/sensors alone are supposed to detect overheating. However, if coolant level is low, temperature sending units/sensor's cannot measure the coolant temperature. When coolant level in an engine is low, the cooling system cannot adequately remove excess heat from the engine.
Dynagen - Clear generator instrumentation, complete generator system protection, and control. 150 event logging, fuel level display and alarm, maintenance and exercise clock, and much more. The controller is built to withstand severe duty, extreme shock, and vibration. Easy to use and configure via front panel buttons. Can be used manually or with 2 wire fully automatic starting devices. Devices such as transfer switch or wireless remote control. Accepts additional customer sensors and switched outputs
TG350 Standard Generator Controller
TG410 Optional Upgrade
|Operating Voltage||5.5 to 38 VDC continuous.
Cranking dropouts to 0VDC
for 50mS, also meets SAEJ1113-11
|Standby Current Draw||50 MA|
|Protection||Reverse battery & overload protected|
|Operating Temperature||-40c - + 70c (-40 - +158F)|
|Vibration and Shock||Meets or exceeds SAEJ1455|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-461E Conducted Emissions|
|Configurable Switched Inputs||5|
|Configurable Switched Outputs||4|
- Maintenance and Exercise Clock - It is easy to lose track of how long your generator has been running without it. The maintenance clock keeps track of your run time and is set to remind you when it is time to do an oil change. The exercise clock is also programmable as is the low battery voltage detection that can also trigger an exercise cycle if desired.
Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
|Type||Brushless Automatic Voltage Regulated|
|Rated Output||120 /208 Volt 3 Phase 20 kW | 24 kVA|
FUEL TANK OPTIONS
Integrated 45L/12Gal aluminum fuel tank helps to simplify installation and reduce generator footprint. Fuel tank uses a mechanical fuel gauge for quick checks between usage and a second electronic gauge. The electronic gauge is monitored, and fuel levels are displayed by the generator controller. If the fuel level is low and/or a safety shutdown occurs before the tank is empty, the display will show you. This feature helps reduce downtime by preventing the fuel tank from running dry.
This generator is available with a few different fuel tank options.
- A small internal 45 Litre ( 12 gals US ) - INCLUDED
- 450 Litre/100 Gallon Sub Base Fuel Tank
- 450 Litre/100 Gallon Standalone Double Wall Fuel Tank UL
- 1100 Litre/250 Gallon Standalone Double Wall Fuel Tank UL
- 225 Litre/50 Gallon Mobile Fuel Tank
- 450 Litre/ 100 Gallon Mobile Fuel Tank
|TG410 Controller Upgrade||$149.00 USD||$190.00 CDN|
|Current Load Sensing||$179.00 USD||$229.00 CDN|
|Battery Charger||$176.00 USD||$225.00 CDN|
|Coolant Block Heater||$185.00 USD||$235.00 CDN|
|Remote Monitoring||N/A for the USA||$635.00 CDN|
|Wireless Remote Control||$230.00 USD||$295.00 CDN|
|Solar Battery Charger||$63.95 USD||$81.00 CDN|
|4" Riser Feet||$155.00 USD||$193.00 CDN|
|Spare Perkins OEM Filters||Click for Perkins Filters||Click for Perkins Filters|
We Also Recommend