20 kW | 1 Phase | 120/240 Volt Commercial Diesel Generator
- SKU # AGi21P
$12,028.00 CDN $9,622.00
20 kW | 20 kVA Commercial Diesel Generator 120/240 Volt
Perkins Diesel Engine Powered
- Internal Fuel Tank
- Advance Genset Controller
- Central Lifting Point & Forklift Channel
- Heavy Duty Canopy Enclosure
Aurora heavy duty commercial generators are unique in design and quality. They are built to last longer and work harder. One unique feature not found on others is the top central lifting point and bottom forklift channels. To have both requires a heavier frame that in turn, lasts much longer. The overall stronger design also makes it easier to customize the product for any particular customer need.
Aurora Commercial / Industrial Generators can run full or part-time in just about any work site or harsh climate. For extreme weather conditions, optional accessories such as snow hoods, space heaters, and air dampers can also be used.
- Engine - Perkins 404D-22TG Turbo Diesel Engine
- Generator Alternator - Industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
- Fuel Tank - Included Integrated generator fuel tank helps to simplify installation and reduce generator footprint. Fuel tank uses a mechanical fuel gauge for quick checks between usage and a second electronic gauge. The electronic gauge is monitored, and fuel levels are displayed by the generator controller. If the fuel level is low and/or a safety shutdown occurs before the tank is empty, the display will show you. This feature helps reduce downtime or service calls by preventing the engine from running dry. The included tank is built into the base of the generator. Optional larger fuel tanks are available for extended operating times.
- Digital Generator Controller - The industries toughest generator controller, DynaGen TG series is included. DynaGen controllers provide clear generator instrumentation, protection, and control. 150 event logging, fuel level display and alarm, maintenance and exercise clock, and much more. The controller is built to withstand severe duty, extreme shock, and vibration. Easy to use and configure via front panel buttons. Can be used manually or with fully automatic starting with a transfer switch or wireless remote control. Accepts additional customer sensors and switched outputs.
- Low Coolant Level Sensor - Prevents overheating by detecting a loss of coolant and shutting down.
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor - Both a temperature switch and sending until are used to read engine temperature.
- Preheating & Post-heating - Pre and Post glow plug heating phases can be used in this generator. Preheating helps with the initial starting. Post-heating is used after the engine has started to help reduce false starts, rough idling, lower start-up emissions and warm up your engine faster. False starts are detected, and automatic recovery will restart if necessary. If required, this feature makes automatic starting simple.
- Maintenance and Exercise Clock - It is easy to lose track of how long your generator has been running without it. The maintenance clock keeps track of your run time and is set to remind you when it is time to do an oil change. The exercise clock is also programmable as is the low battery voltage detection that can also trigger an exercise cycle if desired.
- Acoustical Sound Enclosure - Weather resistant enclosure is constructed out of galvanized steel and assembled with high strength stainless steel fasteners. Tough powder coated finish, acoustic sound insulation, and chrome lockable doors are just some of the great features. The neutral gray color is cosmetically appealing and easy to care for.
- Engine Starting Battery - 850 CCA Heavy-Duty Battery built to withstand severe duty, perform in the toughest conditions and endure repeated shock and vibrations is included.
- Engine Warranty - Perkins engines come with a two-year or 3,000-hour warranty
- Generator Warranty - Aurora Generators come with a five-year limited warranty.
- Beyond The Standard Engine Warranty - There is also an option to buy a Perkins Platinum Protection policy to cover you beyond the standard warranty period. Up to 100% components covered, transfer coverage to a new owner adding value to your generator if you wish to sell it, and you can buy the extended coverage anytime before your standard warranty coverage expires
We Also Recommend
10 kW Diesel Generator | Affordable OEM Series | Aurora Generators
$8,213.00 CDN $6,570.00