This AURORA Diesel Generator is a uniquely designed compact, robust generator suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Generator mounted on rubber vibration isolators
- Perkins diesel engine 2.2L
- High-efficiency alternator matched to the performance and output characteristics of Perkins engine
- Sound attenuated enclosures
- All stainless steel fasteners.
- Lockable Panels
- Silenced exhaust system
- Advanced generator controller by DynaGen
- Superior Electrical Performance
|Voltage||120 / 240 Single Phase
120 / 208 Three Phase
277 / 480 Three Phase
347 / 600 Three Phase
|Sound Level||65 dB @ 23 Feet|
|Dimensions L x W x H||59" x 33" x 46"|
|Approvals||CSA SPE-1000, EPA|
|Operation and Maintenance||Download|
This generator uses a DynaGen controller that is designed to withstand severe duty applications. It provides complete generator instrumentation, protection, and control. However, it is not complicated to use. An easy to follow menu system lets you easy reconfigure it using only the front panel buttons if needed. You can also configure a password to protect it from unauthorized changes.
Starting and stopping the generator is as easy as pressing the run or off button. It can be set up to start-up automatically or use any existing two-wire system such as an ATS, remote control or off-grid system. You can learn more about this controller here. The main features are shown below.
- Easy to read multi-function display.
- Manual and automatic starting.
- Programmable auto-start for exercise, low battery voltage, other sensors, switches, remote starters, off-grid power controllers or internet connected devices.
- Displays all engine and generator sensors including fuel level, rpm, frequency, battery voltage, generator voltage, temperature, radiator coolant level alarm and more.
- Includes alarm signal output and engine run signal for third party applications.
- 150 event log shows history of generator operation, warnings or errors.
- Optional power, load balance, warning and alarms.
- Load balance alarms and warnings
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Perkins is one of the world’s leading suppliers of diesel engines and is a Caterpillar owned company. Perkins has produced over 20 million motors in the last 80 years. Each engine is designed to deliver very high reliability and efficient power. They can operate in the harshest of environments and under the most challenging conditions.
Perkins warranty is comprehensive and covers all parts and labour plus miscellaneous items such as the travel costs of engineers to repair the engine
|Displacement||2.216 liters | 135.2 in³|
|Power Standby||20 kWe|
|Flywheel||SAE J620 7.5|
|Flywheel Housing||SAE 4 Long|
|Total Oil Lube Capacity||10.6 litres | 2.8 US gallon|
|Total Coolant Capacity||7 litres | 1.85 US gallon|
- Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Perkins engines
- Industry-leading mechanical and electrical design
- Industry-leading motor starting capabilities
- High efficiency
|Approvals||UL / CSA / CE|
|Single Phase||120 / 240 Volt | Singe Phase|
|Three Phase||120 /208 Volt | Three Phase|
|Three Phase||277 / 480 Volt | Three Phase|
|Three||347 / 600 Volt | Three Phase|
Steel Canopy Enclosure. Designed to be strong, compact, aesthetically pleasing and to reduce noise while maintaining proper ventilation.
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Constructed out of hot-dip galvannealed steel
- Powder coated finish
- Removable hinged panels with locks
- Weather stripping
- Mobile, Stand-alone, sub-base fuel tanks | UL/TSSA | 50-200 gallon
- Battery chargers
- Block heaters
- Remote monitoring and control