THIS SIZE GENERATOR IS PERFECT FOR people who have a home where they want to power their fridge, freezer, stove, water pumps, fans and all their lights. This size unit is typically used in homes that don't have/or need to use central air conditioning. It will allow you to power a few window air conditioners easily.
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU GET:
Long Runtime Diesel-powered engines can work hard 24/7 for extended periods - up to 3 weeks if necessary - and still outlast any other type of engine for a fraction of the operating costs.
There's a reason the farming, transportation and construction industries have been leveraging the benefits offered by diesel generators for years.
New stringent emission regulations have produced clean diesel engine options that fit perfectly for home power generation. These strong, reliable long-life diesel engines have become today's preferred choice for home backup power.
Clean and Safe
Diesel fuel is a cleaner fuel that can be safely stored for long periods.
The higher the RPM, the louder the noise. Our diesel generators run in the 1800 RPM range, unlike non-diesel products that run at 3600.
You only need to change the oil and filter every 500 hours instead of every 100 hours for a non-diesel generator.
Diesel fuel is the least expensive to run, with natural gas and propane costing much more.
Diesel-powered generators seldom have any restrictions on use and can be used non-stop if needed. The warranty for natural gas, propane and gasoline-powered generators usually only covers emergency standby use.
10 kW Perkins Diesel Generator
• Engine Manual
• Engine Specifications
• DynaGen Controller Manual
• Linz Electric Alternator Specifications
• Linz Alternator Manual
• Meccalte Alternator Manual - ECP
• Generator CAD Drawing
• Generator CAD Drawing with 50 Gallon Tank
• Manufacture - Perkins
• Model - 403D-11G / 403F-11G
• Cold Start Aid - Glow Plugs
• Displacement - 1.1 Litre
• Cylinders - Three
• RPM - 1800 RPM
• Battery - Included
• Options - Oil Pan Heater
• Make - Meccalte
• Model - ECP28
• Regulation - AVR Automatic Voltage Regulated
• RPM - 1800
• Voltage - 120/240 (other voltages available)
• Options - Marine, 3 Phase, other voltages
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
• Brand - DynaGen
• Model - TG350
• Auto-Start - Manual & Automatic
• Exercise - Yes
• Two-wire start compatible - Yes
• Logging - Yes 150 Events
• Display - Voltage, Speed, Frequency, Battery Voltage, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Coolant Temp & More
• Programmable - Yes
• Password Protected - Yes
• Capacity - 12 Gallon (optional 50 gallon available)
• Fuel Level Sensor - Included (electronic and mechanical)
• Features - Vented Fuel Fill / Cap
• Construction - steel, powder coated
• Stainless steel fasteners used
• Enclosure - Steel
• Coating - White Power Coated
• Hardware - All stainless steel
• Frame - Steel / Black powder coated
• Vibration Isolation - Used on engine and alternator
• Dimensions - 57" x 33" x 40" (L x W x H)
• Weight - 850 lbs
• Includes Battery