48 Volt DC Generator
When demand for battery power exceeds available charging capacity, help is often needed. This DC Generator uses a specialized 9-pole alternator with a high current rectifier and voltage regulator. It can produce up to 200 Amps, far more than most off-grid systems and chargers can. A Perkins engine powers this generator.
Perkins Engine - Model 403D-11G
- 1800 RPM
- 1.1 Litre
Alternator - EME4-48/200
The PHASE 9 series is made up of low voltage direct current generators consisting of synchronous brushless alternators with 9-phase windings able to guarantee residual AC current (Ripple) of less than 1% without batteries. The AC output is converted to DC by means of rectifiers mounted into the control boxes located on top of the machines and provided with built-in fans. This product range offers a comprehensive line of direct current alternators for use in hybrid systems covering various applications, and for charging all types of battery available on the market.
- 9 Phase brushless AC alterntor
- +-0.5% voltage accurancy
- Voltage 48-59 Vdc
- Integrated rectifier
- Ripple <1% without battery
- ADC 200 AMP
- 11 kW @ 56 Volts
- Efficiency @56Vdc 86%
- Weight 249 lbs
Instrumentation and Control - DynaGen TG350
- Auto-Start & two-wire remote start compatible.
- Displays voltage, speed, frequency, battery, fuel level, oil pressure, coolant temp, and more.
- 150 Event Log
- Easy to use.
- User re-programmable
- Password Protected
- Electronic Fuel Level Sensor
- Mechanical Fuel Level Sensor
- Vented Fuel Fill / Cap
- All stainless steel fasteners used.
- Powder-coated steel enclosure
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Vibration Mounts on engine and alternator
- Dimensions - 57" x 33" x 40" (L x W x H)
- Weight - 850 lbs
- Includes Engine Starter Battery