Emergency Standby Generator
65 kW Diesel Generator - Perkins
This generator uses a tier 4i engine, and it's the last one we have. There is no DEF fluid required. It's powered by a 4.4 L Perkins Turbo Diesel Engine.
The generator is mounted using vibration isolation to a steel skid frame. We can switch the alternator to single-phase or three-phase 208, 480 or 600 volts depending on your requirements.
An advanced generator controller from DynaGen is used to provide engine and generator instrumentation and control.
- 65 kW | 73.4 kVA Watts Standby
- Output Voltage Options | 120/240 | 208/480/600 Volts
- Perkins Turbo Diesel | 1800 RPM | Model 1104D-E44TG1 | 4.4L | 4 Cylinder
- Meccalte Industrial Alternator Model ECP32 | Brushless | Maintenance Free
- Controller DynaGen - TG350 Auto-start Genset controller
- Two-Wire Start / Auto-Start Controller, Muffler, Battery Cables, Vibration Mounts, Oil Drain Valve, Temperature Switch, and Sender
- Optional - Battery, Block & Oil Pan Heater, Battery Charger, Mains Breaker
CONTROLLER | DynaGen TG350
DynaGen controllers make using your generator easy. Place it to Automatic or manually turn your generator on and off with the push of one button. The display provides easy to read generator instrumentation. An event log keeps track of operation and can be set to alert you when it is time to change the oil.
The DynaGen "tough" series controllers are intended to operate even in harsh conditions, without fail. A simple two-wire start makes them compatible with any standard transfer switch or remote starting system.