THIS SIZE GENERATOR IS PERFECT FOR most homes. 12-13 kW allows you to keep everything running with the limitation of possibly not allowing you to use all your heavy appliances simultaneously. For that, we suggest a larger 20 kW Generator.
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU GET:
Long Runtime Diesel-powered engines can work hard 24/7 for extended periods - up to 3 weeks if necessary - and still outlast any other type of engine for a fraction of the operating costs.
There's a reason the farming, transportation and construction industries have been leveraging the benefits offered by diesel generators for years.
New stringent emission regulations have produced clean diesel engine options that fit perfectly for home power generation. These strong, reliable long-life diesel engines have become today's preferred choice for home backup power.
Clean and Safe
Diesel fuel is a cleaner fuel that can be safely stored for long periods.
The higher the RPM, the louder the noise. Our diesel generators run in the 1800 RPM range, unlike non-diesel products that run at 3600.
You only need to change the oil and filter every 500 hours instead of every 100 hours for a non-diesel generator.
Diesel fuel is the least expensive to run, with natural gas and propane costing much more.
Diesel-powered generators seldom have any restrictions on use and can be used non-stop if needed. The warranty for natural gas, propane and gasoline-powered generators usually only covers emergency standby use.
13 kW Perkins Diesel Generator
• Manufacture | Perkins
• Model | 403D-15G
• Displacement | 1.1 Litre
• Cylinders | Three
• RPM | 1800 RPM
• Cold Start Aid | Glow Plugs
• Battery | Included
• Options |Oil Pan Heater
ALTERNATOR / GENERATOR
• Manufacture - MeccAlte
• Model - ECP28
• Brushless & Automatic Voltage Regulated
• 60 Hz
• 120/240 Volts
• Available in 3 Phase 120/208 & 277/480 Volts
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
• Make - DynaGen
• Model - TG350
• Auto-Start & two-wire remote start compatible.
• Displays voltage, speed, frequency, battery, fuel level, oil pressure, coolant temp, and more.
• 150 Event Log
• Easy to use.
• User re-programmable
• Password Protected
• Electronic Fuel Level Sensor
• Mechanical Fuel Level Sensor
• Vented Fuel Fill / Cap
• All stainless steel fasteners used.
• Powder-coated steel enclosure
• Powder-coated steel frame
• Vibration Mounts on engine and alternator
• Dimensions - 57" x 33" x 40" (L x W x H)
• Weight - 1,100 lbs
• Includes Battery