200-600 A | Three Phase | Vigilant Automatic Transfer Switches
- 120/208 Volts Three Phase
- 277/480 Volts Three Phase
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized Corrosion Protection – Standard on all Vigilant enclosures; this duplex coated, galvanized G90 grade steel meets American Society for testing and Materials (ASTM) standard A653, with a service life of more than twice that of regular steel.
- Exterior Accessibility – The easy-to-use, 7-day exerciser clock gives full control over day and time. The exerciser clock and indicator lamps are both accessible from outside the transfer switch – no need to open the door.
- Logic Control Board – Located in the center of every Vigilant automatic transfer switch. It provides transfer switch control function with simplicity, flexibility and durability. Features include:
- Powered from genset battery for isolation against line transients
- Integrated voltage and frequency sensing
- Adjustable transfer delays using on-board potentiometers
- 2-Year Warranty
Vigilant Automatic Transfer Switch | Three Phase