13 kW Diesel Generator | 1 Phase | 120 / 240 Volt | Open Frame
- SKU # AGi13P.1.240-Open
$10,799.00 CDN $8,800.00
13 kW | 13 kVA DIESEL GENERATOR
Popular choice for Home, Cottage, and Off-Grid Applications
- Can be used for full or part time.
- Guaranteed to outlast all traditional generators.
- Safer, Cleaner, Quieter, and Longer Lasting
- Produces Less Noise than Propane, Natural Gas or Gasoline Generators.
GENERATOR SET SPECIFICATIONS
13,000 Watt Standby Generator
|Sound Level||73 dB @ 23 Feet|
|Dimensions L x W x H||57" x 33" x 40"|
|Engine||Made in the USA|
|Genset||Made in Canada|
|Approvals||CSA SPE-1000 / EPA|
Popular for homes and off-grid applications
Small footprint, big power. Many of our customers want to power their homes during an outage but don't need to use heavy appliances until power is restored. This generator does just that and has enough reserve should you wish to use some heavy devices it is possible with some basic power conservation.
A clean, quiet and compact three cylinder Perkins diesel engine powers this generator. Perkins engines can be used up to three weeks at a time before they require an oil change. The engine is radiator cooled and runs at 1800 RPM making it quieter than traditional gas generators and last over ten times longer.
There is no longer lasting gasoline, natural gas or propane generator that can compare. When you compare fuel and replacement costs of running a diesel generator to other types of generators, diesel is the least expensive and the most reliable option.
PACKAGED GENERATOR SET
- Steel fabricated base frame - Powder coated finish
- Conduit Stub Ups Compatible
- Genset anti-vibration mounts for vibration isolation
- Perkins 4 Cylinder 403D-11G 1.1L Diesel Engine
- Maintenance Free Alternator - Automatic Voltage Regulated
- 12 Volt Battery with rack and cables
- 14 Amp Charging Alternator
- Coolant Service Tank (Optional)
- Engine Temperature Switch and Sending Unit
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Auto, Two Wire and Manual Starting ability.
- Advanced Generator controller by DynaGen
- Large Muffler
- Main Circuit Breaker and Branch Circuit Breakers
- Internal 12 Gallon Fuel Tank (larger tanks available)
- Includes receptacles for quick standalone hook-up / use.
- Automatic Voltage Regulated
- EZ Oil Drain Valve
This generator uses a Powerfuel three cylinder diesel engine from Perkins. While it is small and compact, it offers exceptional performance and long life. Perkins engines are Radiator Liquid Cooled and can operate full or part time. Perkins engines require fewer oil, air and fuel filter changes (every 500 hours depending on load factor). The low fuel consumption and ultra-compact engine offer all the customer benefits experienced from larger engine sizes. The engine has a proven record and has been in use worldwide for many years in providing power for homes, business and construction equipment.
|Model Number||Perkins 403D-15G|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Bore and Stroke||84 x 100 mm (3.3in x 3.9in)|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled|
|Coolant Capacity||6.0 L (1.59 gal US)|
|Oil Capacity||6.0 L (1.59 gal US)|
|Oil and Filter Changes||500 Hours depending on load factor.|
|Starter Battery||850 CCA|
|Perkins Engine Warranty||2 Year 3000 Hour - 5 Year Optional|
Digital Generator - Clear generator instrumentation, protection, and control. 150 event logging, fuel level display and alarm, maintenance and exercise clock, and much more. The controller is built to withstand severe duty, extreme shock, and vibration. Easy to use and configure via front panel buttons. Can be used manually or with fully automatic starting with a transfer switch or wireless remote control. Accepts additional customer sensors and switched outputs
TG350 Standard Generator Controller
TG410 Optional Upgrade
|Operating Voltage||5.5 to 38 VDC continuous.
Cranking dropouts to 0VDC
for 50mS, also meets SAEJ1113-11
|Standby Current Draw||50 MA|
|Protection||Reverse battery protected & overload|
|Operating Temperature||-40c - + 70c (-40 - +158F)|
|Vibration and Shock||Meets or exceeds SAEJ1455|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-461E Conducted Emissions|
|Configurable Switched Inputs||5|
|Configurable Switched Outputs||4|
- Preheating & Post-heating- Pre and Post glow plug heating phases can be used in this generator. Preheating helps with the initial starting. Post-heating is used after the engine has started to help reduce false starts, rough idling, lower start-up emissions and warm up your engine faster. False starts are detected, and automatic recovery will restart if necessary. If required, this feature makes automatic starting simple.
- Maintenance and Exercise Clock - It is easy to lose track of how long your generator has been running without it. The maintenance clock keeps track of your run time and is set to remind you when it is time to do an oil change. The exercise clock is also programmable as is the low battery voltage detection that can also trigger an exercise cycle if desired.
Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
|Type||Brushless Automatic Voltage Regulated|
|Rated Output||240 Volt Single Phase 10,000 Watts|
FUEL TANK OPTIONS
Integrated generator fuel tank helps to simplify installation and reduce generator footprint. Fuel tank uses a mechanical fuel gauge for quick checks between usage and a second electronic gauge. The electronic gauge is monitored, and fuel levels are displayed by the generator controller. If the fuel level is low and/or a safety shutdown occurs before the tank is empty, the display will show you. This feature helps reduce downtime or service calls by preventing the engine from running dry.
This generator is available with a few different fuel tank options.
- A small internal 45 Litre ( 12 gal US ) - INCLUDED
- 100 Gallon Sub Base Fuel Tank UL
- 100 Gallon Side Mount Fuel Tank UL
- 200 Gallon Sub Base Fuel Tank UL
- 200 Gallon Side Mount Fuel Tank UL
- Sub-base dual wall UL listed 100 gallon fuel tank
- Stand-alone UL listed 100 gallon fuel tank
- Battery charger
- Coolant Heater
- Coolant Level Sensor
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Control
- Solar Battery Charger
- Spare Filters
We Also Recommend
8 kW Diesel Generator | Affordable OEM Series by AURORA Generators
$ 7,145.00 CDN $5,929.00
10 kW Diesel Generator | Affordable OEM Series | Aurora Generators
$8,213.00 CDN $6,570.00