Convert Any 55 Gallon Drum Into A Fuel Tank
This kit includes a free Perkins Water Separator and more!Features:
- 2" Steel Bung Fits All Standard 55 Gallon Drums
- 3/4" Breather Vent
- 1/4" NPT Barb Hose Nipple and Fuel Hose
- 5/16" NPT Barb Hose Nipple and Fuel Hose
- Steel Fuel Pickup Line
- Perkins Water Separator, Fuel Hose and Clamps
- Follow all fuel tank and storage regulations before use.
- Drum MUST breathe to equalize pressure when in use. Remove Drum 3/4" NPT cap and replace it with a breather vent included
About Steel Drums
It is common to hear a drum referred to as a barrel and the two terms are used nearly interchangeably. Many drums have a common nominal volume of 208 litres (55 US gal; 46 imp gal) and nominally measure just under 880 millimetres (35 in) tall with a diameter just under 610 millimetres (24 in) and differ by holding about thirteen gallons more than a barrel of crude oil. In the United States, 25-US-gallon (95 l; 21 imp gal) drums are also in common use and have the same height. This allows easy stacking of mixed pallets. Barrels can be constructed of plastic, laminated paperboard or steel.