15,000 Watt Diesel Standby Generator
Made in Canada using USA Perkins Built Engines
Guaranteed to outlast all traditional generators!
Safer, Cleaner, Quieter, and Longer Lasting
Produces Less Noise than Propane, Natural Gas or Gasoline Generators.
|Standby Power Rating:||15,000 Watts|
|Prime Power Rating:||15,000 Watts|
|Voltage||120 Volts @ 120 Amps
240 Volts @ 60 Amps
Compact Diesel Generator
Commercial Quality at a Residential Generator Price. Powerful four-cylinder clean diesel technology engine typically used to power a 20 kW generator is used to power this 15 kW generator. Extreme conditions, long operating times and reduced maintenance requirements make this model an excellent choice for off-grid and commercial applications.
Aurora Diesel Generators are clean, quiet and last an incredibly long time. Powered by Perkins engines, Aurora Generators provide clean steady power you can depend on.
- Engine - Compact exceptional performance, long life Perkins engine. Liquid cooled, four cylinder, 2.2-liter engine is suitable for both prime and standby power use. Fewer oil, air, and fuel filter changes (every 500 hours depending on load factor). The low fuel consumption and ultra-compact engine offer all the customer benefits experienced from larger engine sizes.
- Generator Alternator - Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 1.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
- Fuel tank - Integrated generator fuel tank helps to simplify installation and reduce generator footprint. Fuel tank uses a mechanical fuel gauge for quick checks between usage and a second electronic gauge. The electronic gauge is monitored, and fuel levels is displayed by the generator controller. If the fuel level is low and / or a safety shutdown occurs before the tank is empty, the display will show you. This feature helps reduce downtime or service calls by preventing the engine from running dry.
- Digital Generator - Clear generator instrumentation, protection, and control. 150 event logging, fuel level display and alarm, maintenance and exercise clock, and much more. The controller is built to withstand severe duty, extreme shock, and vibration. Easy to use and configure via front panel buttons. Can be used manually or with fully automatic starting with a transfer switch or wireless remote control. Accepts additional customer sensors and switched outputs.
- Preheating & Post-heating- Pre and Post glow plug heating phases can be used in this generator. Preheating helps with the initial starting. Post-heating is used after the engine has started to help reduce false starts, rough idling, lower start-up emissions and warm up your engine faster. False starts are detected, and automatic recovery will restart if necessary. If required, this feature makes automatic starting simple.
- Maintenance and Exercise Clock - It is easy to lose track of how long your generator has been running without it. The maintenance clock keeps track of your run time and is set to remind you when it is time to do an oil change. The exercise clock is also programmable as is the low battery voltage detection that can also trigger an exercise cycle if desired.
- Acoustical Sound Enclosure - Weather resistant enclosure is constructed out of galvanized steel and assembled with high strength stainless steel fasteners. Tough powder coated finish, acoustic sound insulation, and chrome lockable doors are just some of the great features. The neutral gray color is cosmetically appealing and easy to care for.
- “Canada Proof Battery” - Canadian Energy commercial battery is built to withstand severe duty, perform in the toughest conditions, and endure repeated shock and vibration.
- Engine Warranty - Perkins engines come with a two-year or 3,000-hour warranty
- Generator Warranty - Aurora Generators come with a five-year limited warranty.
- Beyond The Standard Engine Warranty - There is also an option to buy a Perkins Platinum Protection policy to cover you beyond the standard warranty period. Up to 100% components covered, transfer coverage to a new owner adding value to your generator if you wish to sell it, and you can buy the extended coverage anytime before your standard warranty coverage expires.
|Power||15 kW Standby Generator
60 Hz., 1800 RPM Liquid Cooled
Single Phase, 1.0 Power Factor
Automatic Voltage Regulated
120 Volt - 120 Amps
240 Volt - 60 Amps
|Sound Level||68 dB @ 23 Feet|
|Dimensions L x W x H||57”x 33”x 40”|
|Country of Origin||Made in Canada|
|Model||TG350 or TG410|
|Operating Voltage||5.5 to 38VDC continuous.
Cranking dropouts to 0VDC
for 50mS, also meets SAEJ1113-11
|Standby Current Draw||50 MA|
|Protection||Reverse battery protected & overload|
|Operating Temperature||-40c - + 70c (-40 - +158F)|
|Vibration and Shock||Meets or exceeds SAEJ1455|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-461E Conducted Emissions|
|Configurable Switched Inputs||5|
|Configurable Switched Outputs||4|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Combustion System||Indirect Injection|
|Bore and Stroke||84 x 100 mm (3.3in x 3.9in)|
|Displacement||2.2 litres (135 in³)|
|Cooling System||Water Cooled|
|Coolant Capacity||7 L (1.8 gal US)|
|Oil Capacity||10.6 L (2.8 gal US)|
|Oil and Filter Changes||500 Hours depending on load factor.|
|Starter Battery||850 CCA|
|Perkins Engine Warranty||2 Year 3000 Hour - 5 Year Optional|
|Type||Brushless Automatic Voltage Regulated|
|Rated Output||240 Volt Single Phase 24,000 Watts|
|Belly Fuel Tank|
|Volume||45 Litres (12 gal US)|
|Material||0.090 Plate Aluminum|
|Canopy Enclosure||$1249.00||Powder coated galvanized steel enclosure. Provides weather protection and reduces generator noise. High quality sound acoustic material installed throughout. Heavy duty lockable T-Handle doors. All stainless steel fasteners.|
|Block Heater||$185.00||400W 120VAC engine coolant warmer assists starting engine and reduces warm-up time in colder climates. Recommended for temperatures below 0C / 32F|
|Battery Charger||$176.00||4A Fully sealed water proof automatic charger maintains starting battery in standby mode. recommended for auto start applications.|
|Wireless Remote||$237.00||Hand held wireless RF 433Mhz remote with external antenna receiver enables remote start and shutdown. 500' Optimal Range.|
|120 VAC Port Plug||$95.00||Enables easy weatherproof connection for 120VAC options such as block heater and/or battery charger when the canopy enclosure is desired.|
|Solar Battery Maintainer||$64.00||5W (410 mA) Automatic charger maintains generators starting battery in standby mode. Recommended for auto start applications where 120VAC is not available.|
|TG410 Controller Upgrade||$149.00||Enables additional AC current load monitoring and/or remote monitoring.|
|Current Sensing||$179.00||Enables AC current monitoring. TG410 controller is required.|
|Set of Riser Feet||$155.00||Set of 4" feet elevates generator off the ground. Ideal for applications requiring easy mobility. Sites that are excessively wet will benifit as well.|
|Sub Base Fuel Tank
(Not Available in Ontario)
|$1399.00||100 Gallon powder coated galvanized steel tank. Mounts directly under generator. Electronic fuel level and low level auto shutdown sensors. Vented external fuel fill enables easy bulk fuel fill.|
|Engine Coolant & Oil
(Canadian Residents Only)
|$80.00||Caterpillar DEO-ULS 10W-30 Engine Oil
(Meets API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS/CI-4, API SM)
Caterpillar Extended Life Coolant
Incorporates an advanced technology with organic acid corrosion inhibitors for maximum copper, solder, brass, steel, cast iron, and aluminum. protection.
15,000 Watt Diesel Generator
We Also Recommend