24,000 Watt Diesel Generator
Powered by Perkins Diesel Engines - Heavy Duty Use
- Central Lifting Point + Large Fork Pockets
- Built for any application.
- Single or Three Phase Power
- Extreme Weather Kit and Trailer Compatible.
- 1 or 3 Phase 120/240 Volt 120/208, 480 and 600 Volts Available
24,000 Watt Diesel Generator
Built for harsh conditions
Designed & engineered for optimum performance & reliability. If you need it towable, mobile or lifted off a truck to your job site, no problem. Our unique design lets you easily add a trailer, large sub-base fuel tank or even a light tower (November 2017)
- Engine - Perkins 400 Series Turbo Diesel
- Generator Alternator - Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
- Fuel tank - Integrated generator fuel tank helps to simplify installation and reduce generator footprint. Fuel tank uses a mechanical fuel gauge for quick checks between usage and a second electronic gauge. The electronic gauge is monitored, and fuel levels are displayed by the generator controller. If the fuel level is low and/or a safety shutdown occurs before the tank is empty, the display will show you. This feature helps reduce downtime or service calls by preventing the engine from running dry.
- Digital Generator - Clear generator instrumentation, protection, and control. 150 event logging, fuel level display and alarm, maintenance and exercise clock, and much more. The controller is built to withstand severe duty, extreme shock, and vibration. Easy to use and configure via front panel buttons. Can be used manually or with fully automatic starting with a transfer switch or wireless remote control. Accepts additional customer sensors and switched outputs.
- Preheating & Post-heating- Pre and Post glow plug heating phases can be used in this generator. Preheating helps with the initial starting. Post-heating is used after the engine has started to help reduce false starts, rough idling, lower start-up emissions and warm up your engine faster. False starts are detected, and automatic recovery will restart if necessary. If required, this feature makes automatic starting simple.
- Maintenance and Exercise Clock - It is easy to lose track of how long your generator has been running without it. The maintenance clock keeps track of your run time and is set to remind you when it is time to do an oil change. The exercise clock is also programmable as is the low battery voltage detection that can also trigger an exercise cycle if desired.
- Acoustical Sound Enclosure - Weather resistant enclosure is constructed out of galvanized steel and assembled with high strength stainless steel fasteners. Tough powder coated finish, acoustic sound insulation, and chrome lockable doors are just some of the great features. The neutral gray color is cosmetically appealing and easy to care for.
- “Canada Proof Battery” - Canadian Energy commercial battery is built to withstand severe duty, perform in the toughest conditions, and endure repeated shock and vibration.
- Engine Warranty - Perkins engines come with a two-year or 3,000-hour warranty
- Generator Warranty - Aurora Generators come with a five-year limited warranty.
- Beyond The Standard Engine Warranty - There is also an option to buy a Perkins Platinum Protection policy to cover you beyond the standard warranty period. Up to 100% components covered, transfer coverage to a new owner adding value to your generator if you wish to sell it, and you can buy the extended coverage anytime before your standard warranty coverage expires
We Also Recommend