20 kW Diesel Generator | Deutz
1000 Hour non-stop power you can depend on.
This Deutz engine powered generator can run full time for 45 days before it needs an oil change! That's 1000 hours of non stop-power.
Deutz is the worlds oldest engine company.
The Deutz engine used in this generator is cooled and lubricated with oil. Since oil has a higher boiling point than water, the engine can withstand higher operating temperatures. Instead of a large fan and radiator, a smaller one and a heat exchanger is used. Oil also eliminates corrosion and prevents cavitation resulting is less noise and engine wear. This engine can run full time for well over a month before an oil change is required (every 1000 hours) All service points are located on one side of the engine. The compact size also makes it a popular choice for use in power generators.
When you need a generator that can run for hours, days or weeks at a time, this is it. If you struggled with other generators that can't take the summer heat, this one can. Since it is oil cooled, it can run in much hotter temperature conditions than traditional liquid or air cooled engines.
- Advanced generator controller by DynaGen provides complete monitoring and control. Fully automatic or manual operation
- Two-wire start for use with any existing control systems if required
- Can also be used as a portable generator with built-in fuel tank
- Monitored Sensors, Oil Pressure, Temperature, Coolant Level, Voltage and Engine Speed
- Can be used full or part-time. 1000 hours between oil changes.
- Quieter than traditional generators
- Weather resistant, sound attenuated protective enclosure (coming soon)
- All stainless steel fasteners.
- Lockable doors
- Generator Vibration Isolators
- Safe clean power for all home appliances and electronics
- Silenced exhaust system
- Installed EZ Oil Drain Valve requires no tools
|Power Rating||20,000 Watt Standby|
|Voltage||120 / 240 Volts AC|
|Sound Level||66 dB @ 23 Feet|
|Dimensions L x W x H||57" x 33" x 40"|
|Weight||1150 lb dry|
- Designed for Extreme Shock and Vibration
- Easy to use front panel buttons
- Manual or Automatic Starting
- Exerciser Clock
- Maintenance Counter
- Passcode Protected
- Automatic shutdowns and warnings
- Pre-heat and post-heat timers
- 150 Event Log
- Fuel level display and alarm
- Voltage display and alarm
- Simple two-wire auto start - Easily connect to remote start using a transfer switch, off-grid power inverters, controllers or remote starters
- Auto start on low battery and/or other sensors
- Front panel trim feature for sensor adjustments
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Controller Manual
Installed & Monitored
- Engine Temperature Switch
- Engine Temperature Sending Unit
- Oil Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Voltage Output
- Engine RPM
- Alternator Frequency
- Remote Start Signal
- Alarm Signal
- Engine Run Signal
Deutz engines are cooled and lubricated with oil. Since oil has a higher boiling point than water, the engine can withstand higher operating temperatures. Instead of a large fan and radiator, a smaller one and a heat exchanger is used. Oil also eliminates corrosion and prevents cavitation resulting is less noise and engine wear. This engine can run full time for well over a month before an oil change is required (every 1000 hours) All service points are located on one side of the engine. The compact size also makes it a popular choice for use in power generators.
Who is Deutz?
Originally founded as N.A. Otto & Cie. in Cologne, Germany, in 1864, DEUTZ AG is now the world's oldest engine company and one of the world's leading independent engine manufacturers.
Deutz offers a broad spectrum of engines with capacities ranging from 19 kW to 620 kW that are used in generators, construction equipment, agricultural machinery, material handling equipment, stationary equipment, commercial vehicles, rail vehicles and other applications. To learn more about Deutz, visit their website here at https://www.deutz.com/en/products/engines/
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Fuel Consumption||227 g/kWh|
|Bore and Stroke||84 x 100 mm (3.3in x 3.9in)|
|Cooling System||Oil Cooled|
|Coolant Capacity||7.0 liters (1.8 US gals)|
|Oil Capacity||10.6 liters (2.8 US gals)|
|Oil and Filter Changes||1,000 Hours depending on load factor.|
|Alternator||65 Amp DC|
|Starter Battery||850 CCA|
|Engine Warranty||3 Year 3000 Hour|
|Deutz D 2011 LO3i||Engine Operation Manual|
|Deutz D 2011 LO3i||Specification Manual|
Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
|SAE4 / SAE8|
|Type||Brushless Automatic Voltage Regulated|
|Rated Output||240 Volt Single Phase 20,000 Watts|
- Large capacity fuel tank
- Solar powered battery charger
- AC powered battery charger
- Transfer Switches