1-Bank 10 Amp On-Board Battery Charger
The GEN1 1-Bank On-Board Battery Charger offers the perfect mix of high-technology and rugged construction. With a fully-sealed, waterproof housing, it can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including boats, trolling motors, and a wide range of industrial equipment. Guided by an onboard microcomputer, the GEN1 monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging, automatically minimizes energy consumption and provides redundant levels of safety protection, including spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity and overcharge protection.
- 10 Amp (10 Amps per bank) for charging 12-volt marine and deep-cycle batteries from 25-230 amp-hour
- Safely charges all types of lead-acid batteries, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, AGM, Enhanced Flooded or any Maintenance-Free battery
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof to protect against the most extreme environments and rated at IP68
- Charge 2X faster than ordinary marine battery chargers in a compact, lightweight form factor
- ETL approved, including ISO 8846 marine standards and ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
We Also Recommend