Simple Design | PERKINS Powered Diesel Generators
LOW-COST SOLUTION - Designed for the Off-Grid
PERKINS Diesel Engine
- This 0.5 liter, 2 cylinder engine is the smallest engine offered by Perkins, however, this ultra-compact, lightweight power unit still maintains all the customer benefits experienced from all the other Perkins 400 series engines.
Compact, Clean, Efficient Power
- Design features on the 400D range of ElectropaKs ensures clean rapid starting in all conditions whilst delivering impressive performance with low operating costs in a small, efficient package size.
Lower Operating Costs
- Approved for operation on biodiesel* concentrations of up to 20%.
- Oil and filter changes are 500 hours, dependent on load factor.
- Engine durability and reliability, the warranty offering and ease of installation combine to drive down the cost of ownership.
Long-term Power Solution
- The 400D range of ElectropaKs has been designed to fully comply with stringent
EU and EPA emissions regulations, providing an emissions compliant power
solutions for the future (see ‘Perkins Emissions Statement’).
World-class Product Support
- Through an experienced global network of distributors and dealers, fully trained
engine experts deliver total service support around the clock, 365 days a year.
They have a comprehensive suite of web-based tools at their fingertips, covering
technical information, parts identification, and ordering systems, all dedicated to
maximizing the productivity of your engine
- Perkins actively pursues product support excellence by insisting our distribution
network invest in their territory to provide you with a consistent quality of support
across the globe.
- Throughout the entire life of a Perkins engine, Perkins provides access to genuine OE specification parts giving 100% reassurance that you receive the very best in
terms of quality for lowest possible cost… wherever your Perkins powered machine is operating in the world.
|Number Of Cylinders||2 In-Line|
|Bore and Displacement||67 x 72 mm (2.6 x 2.8 in)|
|Displacement||0.51 litres (31 cubic in)|
|Combustion System||Indirect Injection|
|Engine rotation||Anti-Clockwise viewed from flywheel|
|Governing||All Speed Mechanical|
|Total Lubrication Capacity||2.01 litres (0.5 gals)|
|Total Coolant Capacity||1.1 litres (0.3 gals)|
|Dimensions||406mm x 371mm x 523mm|
|Dry Weight||57 kG (126 lbs)|
Base Model Includes
- Perkins Engine Model 402D-05G
- Sinocox Alternator CSA, 120/240 Volt, AVR, 5 Year Warranty
- Dynagen TG350 Controller with Key Start / Stop
- Main Breaker
- Coolant Expansion Bottle
- Powder Coated Structural Base Frame w/ Engine and Alternator Vibration Isolation
|Wireless Remote Control||$237.00|
|Solar Battery Maintainer||$64.00|
|TG410 Controller Upgrade||$149.00|
|Aluminum Fuel Tank - 10 Gallon with Fuel Level Sensor & Mechanical Gauge||$349.00|
|Include Engine Oil & Coolant (Canada Only||$20.00|
Need Help? Call us at 1-877-510-6807
We Also Recommend