8 kW Diesel Generator | Affordable OEM Series by AURORA Generators
- SKU # AGi7P-OEM
$6,981.00 CDN $5,585.00
8 kW Diesel Generator | Affordable OEM Series
Small and Simple Diesel Generator
- Unique Two-Cylinder High-Speed Engine - Unlike other high-speed engines, this radiator cooled Perkins engine lasts just as long and has the same warranty as the larger Perkins 400 series engines.
- Smallest Engine Available
- High Output Power
- Can be used full or part time
You will find this little two cylinder, liquid cooled Perkins and Caterpillar engine on many transport trucks. It is often used for auxiliary power generation. Refrigeration units on shipping containers also use them. They are a robust engine designed to work hard for thousand of hours. They often outlast much larger slow turning diesel engines. In fact, they carry the same warranty and 500 hour oil change Interval. It does not matter if you use it full-time or part-time or what your application is. Includes many of our standard equipped features and components such as Dynagen TG350 generator controller, main circuit breaker, muffler and coolant expansion bottle.
We have seen a few others offer products using the same engine but, nobody else does so without using belts or gears. The alternator we use on this unit is direct flywheel driven just like on much larger generators. Same high-quality power generation without requiring any maintenance.
- Engine - Small engine with the same exceptional performance and long life as the larger Perkins engines. Liquid cooled, two cylinder, 0.5-liter engine is suitable for both prime and standby power use. Enjoy fewer oil, air and fuel filter changes (every 500 hours depending on load factor). The low fuel consumption and ultra-compact engine offer all the customer benefits experienced from larger engine sizes. The engine has a proven record for hard working reliability in transport truck auxiliary power units to re
- Generator Alternator - - Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
- Digital Generator Controler - Clear generator instrumentation, protection, and control. 150 event logging, fuel level display and alarm, maintenance and exercise clock, and much more. The controller is built to withstand severe duty, extreme shock, and vibration. Easy to use and configure via front panel buttons. Can be used manually or with fully automatic starting with a transfer switch or wireless remote control. Accepts additional customer sensors and switched outputs.
- Preheating & Post-heating - Pre and Post glow plug heating phases can be used in this generator. Preheating helps with the initial starting. Post-heating is used after the engine has started to help reduce false starts, rough idling, lower start-up emissions and warm up your engine faster. False starts are detected, and automatic recovery will restart if necessary. If required, this feature makes automatic starting simple.
- Maintenance and Exercise Clock - It is easy to lose track of how long your generator has been running without it. The maintenance clock keeps track of your run time and is set to remind you when it is time to do an oil change. The exercise clock is also programmable as is the low battery voltage detection that can also trigger an exercise cycle if desired.
- Engine Warranty - Perkins engines come with a two-year or 3,000-hour warranty
- Generator Warranty - Aurora Generators come with a five-year limited warranty.
- Beyond The Standard Engine Warranty - There is also an option to buy a Perkins Platinum Protection policy to cover you beyond the standard warranty period. Up to 100% components covered, transfer coverage to a new owner adding value to your generator if you wish to sell it, and you can buy the extended coverage anytime before your standard warranty coverage expires.
We Also Recommend